Our doctors will determine the best lenses for you based on factors such as the health and shape of your eye, and your lifestyle. In most instances, you will leave with a pair of contacts the day of your exam. We will follow up the initial fitting in order to make any necessary changes in materials or fit to make sure your comfort and vision are the best they can be. We teach all of our patients how to insert and remove their lenses, as well as how to keep them clean and fresh.
Whether you are new to contact lenses, or have been wearing them for a lifetime …If you are searching for the best lenses, no matter what your prescription and lifestyle demands, DePoe Eye Center and Cooper Vision are here to help.
- Monthly replacement schedule
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Biofinity lenses feature our exclusive Aquaform® Technology. This combination of material technologies provides a uniquely comfortable, high-performance lens that lets your eyes breathe and stay moist naturally.
- Convenient daily disposable contact lenses
- Superior aspheric optic design for optimal visual sharpness
- Maintain 96% hydration - even after 12 hours of wear
- Designed to address discomfort from eyes
ProClear 1 day are the only daily disposable contact lenses made with PC Technology ™ – using Phosphorylcholine (PC), a unique material that naturally attracts water and keeps lenses feeling fresh and hydrated all day.
In fact, Proclear lenses are the only contacts cleared by U.S. FDA for the claim, “may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear.”